Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day... I've lost track and have NOT fallen off the Earth! :)

Hi everyone,

It has been FOREVER since I wrote a post and I think I have a pretty good excuse - no internet! :(
Here I am, on day unknown, preparing for the Coaldale Natural Health and Wellness Expo (come see me!) to spread the word on this amazing product!
I haven't the slightest idea where my measurements and weight are at (I threw out our scale when we moved and I feel mostly ok with that!) and I need to get some measurements done but I DO have pictures from the end of month 4 (or what I THOUGHT was week 16, day 120). Below is the comparison of my day 1, 30, 60, 90, and my supposed day 127 - I lost track of time somewhere, and apparently can't count to 120 on the calendar...


I kind of had to improvise with the photo taking most recently - my photographer started a new job and we are living in a new space.

I can sure see the difference, can you?

It has been 2 weeks since I took that picture (give or take) and I can still feel my tummy shrinking! It is awesome!

On a related, unrelated topic, Isagenix came out with a NEW bar that's pretty tasty (I still like the Chocolate Decadence and Lemon Passion Crunch better) but the hubby likes this one! It's called Nutty Caramel Cashew and it tastes kind of like butterscotch.


I'll be handing out samples at the Expo (come see meeeeeeee - *hint, hint!*).

Hmmmm... What else has happened since I last wrote on here? Oh! I started blending my shakes and BBB (Bedtime Belly Buster/Blaster) with ice. The blender I got doesn't seem to like ice too much so I put very little in with the water. I assume it is for this reason that it doesn't really change the consistency of the Dutch Chocolate IsaLean Shake but I really like the ice blended up with the Natural Vanilla IsaLean Pro Shake


I think that's all for today! I will make sure to share how the Expo goes! Thanks for checking in :).

Total inches released: ???
Total pounds released: ???
**I did have my measurements from the end of August but they're back up North. I will get the tape measure out this weekend and update the spreadsheet and this glorious blog! :P**

As always, if you have any questions feel free to message me or check out my website. Also, feel free to keep up today on my progress with my Google spreadsheet here! :)


Here's the information for the Expo if you're interested! 


No comments:

Post a Comment