Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 101

Well, boys and girls, I just completed another easy peasy 2-day cleanse but am having such an issue with the crap food today. I don't think it is so much cravings as habit. I don't even know why I bought it (I assume grocery shopping on a cleanse day MAY have had something to do with it). I've made amazing progress without really changing my eating habits so I guess it's time to take that big step (again). I lost a lot of weight with changing our grocery list and then reverted to quick and easy when time didn't permit (and we got lazy) through school and all that accompanies it - guess what else accompanied? Most of my lost weight! I can only imagine where things would go if I coupled that with the good eating. Not to mention, I'm not LOSING this time, I'm RELEASING! FOREVER!

Time to de-lazy! In 2 weeks we move cities and jobs and hopefully other things change with it, such as the eating and hopefully we get back exercising. We haven't had the time or energy to get to the gym and I'm making even more excuses with the running but at least I've been to the rockwall several times a week (when they don't change their hours overnight!). These next 2 weeks are going to be a mess - packing, adapting to early mornings and trying to accomplish something in the afternoons, and making sure to climb as much as possible! Hopefully I can still make it down to climb here several times a month and visit my baby brothers!

Sorry, not much to say this time around but figured I should put some thoughts out there! If you currently use Isagenix, some tips and tricks would be super appreciated! If you are not and would like to give it a try, please let me know! You can email me or visit my website. This type of journey is incredibly supportive! There are people all over the world that are a part of this family we all want all of you (and us) to succeed! :)

I know that this is not necessarily a positive post but it's always important to remember that bad days happen too! Things are about to change! :)

Total inches released: 54.5
Total pounds released: 18

As always, if you have any questions feel free to message me or check out my website. Also, feel free to keep up today on my progress with my Google spreadsheet here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment