Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Today is about CONVENIENCE!

The convenience thing has been coming up a lot lately so why not write a post about it?!

I got a text from my mom this morning with a picture of my brothers enjoying their breakfast.


They are currently on a cross-Canada tour and Isagenix's shakes were a much better meal option than restaurant food for 4 months! They stocked up on IsaLean, IsaLean Pro, and IsaLean Bars for their trek across the country. We got them a shipment sent to one of their hotels to restock part way through - easy peasy! Their biggest struggle was that they didn't have any shakers with them so the first few weeks were restricted to bars. I think that changed when they ordered a couple! :)


When I first started, I kept going primarily because of the convenience. The amazing shrinking was definitely the bonus! Even now, when I'm out in the field, it is so much easier to mix up a shake than make up a sandwich (yuck, anyway!) or deal with some sort of leftover lunch (extra yucky!). The individual packages would help that much more but I don't like spending more for the same product so I use Tupperware containers and pack up 2 scoops in my lunch kit with snacks. If you are somewhere that you can get cold, filtered water from, it makes it even easier but being out in the 30C sunshine, I can still make it work! I pack my shaker full of ice on my way out the door and it's perfect by shake time!

Very few meal ideas are easier or HEALTHIER! This is especially true of lunch foods. The options for us are normally soup, sandwiches, leftovers (generally not veggies!), Kraft Dinner, you know - those GREAT choices!

Bottom line, using Isagenix for its convenience just makes sense! The nutritional cleansing, detoxifying, and weight loss may be side effects from whatever your primary focus is! Remember, one person's side effect is another's intended outcome!!!

Total inches released: 53.75

As always, if you have any questions feel free to message me or check out my website. Also, feel free to keep up today on my progress with my Google spreadsheet here! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment