Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day NINETY!

Today is number NINE - ZERO!

The IsaBody Challenge period is over in one more month and I still have so much more to do!
I still don't feel great about my body, but I know it is a work in progress inside and out, physically and mentally! 

The numbers and pictures are only teensy tinesy parts of the big ol' puzzle and it's important to remember that. :) 


Some days I definitely feel better than others and the last few have not been in the better category. I need to start focusing on my muscle growth too! :) I feel pretty stellar about that when I realize that my smushies aren't all that smushy any more! Luckily, it hasn't started affecting my inches just yet (that I can tell) but I imagine it will soon. But as I've said, focus on big picture, little parts. My chicken legs aren't going to stay chicken and my tummy is going to continue shrinking! :)

This last month is a trial for some new things and I'm pretty excited about it. I got the Whey Thins in yesterday, pretty yummy and extra flavourful! I got the Sour Cream and Chive as I'm not a BBQ fan (unless it's ACTUALLY BBQ). 


I also got the components of Bedtime Belly Blaster/Buster (or any synonym that starts with B! :)) yesterday and had my first serving of it last night. The taste was interesting but definitely tolerable and I like the Sleep Spray. I've never taken a melatonin product before and I sleep pretty well normally so I don't know where I stand on it. The ingredients aren't scary in the least (melatonin, valerian, chamomile, etc.) so we'll see what happens. I woke up pretty refreshed and sleep past alarm due to habit! Excited to see where the BBB takes me!

I think that's all for today, folks! Keep posted for additional updates, especially regarding BBB!

Total inches released to date: 53.75

As always, if you have any questions feel free to message me or check out my website. Also, feel free to keep up today on my progress with my Google spreadsheet here! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment